Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Collins' to be

Here are the pictures from Steve and Michelle's party. I was not in the mood for posed shots so here are the candid ones. I caught people with some funny expressions. The posed ones will be posted on Facebook I am sure!




The guys were outside most of the time around this fire pot - too funny. It was like they were at some tribal meeting. Ha!


I have been making this stuff for years. Mel made it from a cookbook that all of our sorority sisters put together in college. You take 6 cups of crispix and mix it with 2 cups of pretzels and 2 cups of peanut m&ms. Melt a one lb bag of white chocolate chips and pour it over the dry mixture, coating it evenly. Spread it all out on wax paper to dry. Break up and serve. My friends in Birmingham used to call it crack - DELISH!!!

No comments: