Monday, February 18, 2008

SEWE

Brad and I went to the Southeastern Wildlife Expo that was in town this past weekend. SO much fun! Dogs everywhere!!! This is the Big Air competition pool. We are training Banjo so she can compete next year. Can't wait!!

We were at Brittlebank Park downtown. 70 and sunny, right on the water. Nice!!

This guy laid out for his bumper...
Most of my pictures looked like this. My timing was way off!
Just a tad too late!
He wasn't getting wet for anything. Too funny!!

On his way...
He's thinking about it...
There he goes...
I know I am biased but of all the dogs we saw, chocolate labs were by far the best!!

This yellow jumped high!

Some random had a brand new beagle pup. Isn't she adorable?!?!!? I almost stole her...
Retreiver demos...
See all the dogs!? Too bad Banjo is too wild to tag along. Maybe after some Benadryl!
This was my attempt to get a picture of Kevin Costner! I missed. Oh well.... He was not happy he was recognized!




1 comment:

Beth said...

Beagle puppy is too cute!! Boone def isn't that small to love on. Best of luck with Banjo and her training!!!