Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spring Valley Farm

As mentioned before, my brother lives on a farm in Athens. This farm actually supplies food for Farm 225 in downtown Athens. Yum!

Piglets with their mama. Dad is in the background. Big 'uns!
Rabbits in their pens.
Spider in the garden.

My picking some okra!

Flower on the okra plant. Who knew they were so beautiful?

This okra was yummy fried!!

Levi walking us through the garden with the farm dog, Lucy. So sweet!

On the way back to Augusta, we stopped to see my parents and their new pup, Kallie. She is a Dutch Shepherd.

Guinea hen chicks on the farm.

Huge grasshopper on some of the crops.


The farmhouse - really cool!

Crops.

Chicks!



OMG! These pigs were so loud!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! How many dogs are your parents going to get? It seems like every time I turn around they are getting another dog. They must have severe empty nest syndrome. Oh, I love your UGA game day photos. You look beautiful!!