Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

Ok guys, I know I have been MIA but things are a little crazy! To recap, since my last post, we have both had our last weekends as singles and been doing wedding planning in between.

Brad's weekend was a success in Myrtle Beach - Redneck Riviera 2.0. I was at the pool with the girls to distract myself. : )

Of course, during my bachelorette, I had a sinus infection. Ugh. I didn't want anything wild and crazy anyway so it was nice and relaxing. We went to Lake Oconee so that more people could make the trip. My camera battery died but pictures are coming soon.

Besides that, it has been getting the house ready, packing to move and for the honeymoon and wedding errands. I feel like we could do the wedding this weekend but am glad for one more week. I am so excited and thankful for all the friends and family that will be there to support us and visit with us. It will be a wonderful day and we can't wait!!

No comments: