Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two Good Books

I just finished two really good books!  They are very different so maybe some of you will enjoy one or the other. 

This is your typical thriller/suspense/mystery.  I have read several of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books and this is the best by far.  This one I finished in two days.  I can't wait for the followup in October!


Not my normal fare but I really enjoyed it.  I picked this up on a whim at a bookstore's BOGO table.  This book really intrigued me and told the complete story of Lincoln's murder and the hunt for JWB.  Here are some random facts: JWB was a famous actor, the plot was to kill the VP and Secretary of State that same night as well, etc.  There are many others but I don't want to ruin it. 


I am finally getting back to reading after a busy summer so there will be more to come!


No comments: