Wednesday, March 30, 2011

chicken spaghetti/mac n cheese carbonara

It is about time I shared these recipes.  They are both fantastic!


I have to warn you - this is a special occasion dish.  The cheese alone was probably $50 and it CAN NOT be good for you.  Unless you need comfort food, which we do now and everyone does at some point right?  So, mac n cheese carbonara was not something I could pass up.  And, it was well worth it!!


I did add some diced ham for a larger protein presence.  The pancetta was amazing all by itself though.  I served it with an arugula salad - one of my favorites.  Just toss some arugula in olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, feta cheese and pine nuts.  So simple and tasty!

This is another yummy one that is much more economical and better for you!!  Chicken spaghetti from The Pioneer Woman.  The Bowens got some of this when we went to see little Tensley.  Yum!!

ENJOY!

No comments: