Thursday, November 8, 2012

good music and friends

Two weeks ago, we were invited to Pops at the Bell by William and Liza.  It featured the Four Tops and was a blast!  William's Mom has a table on the floor (that she was kind enough to give us for the evening) so we were pretty close and had some food and wine to enjoy.  Mike and Blake and Liza's friends Ann and Brent joined us as well.  



The Four Tops singing 'Bernadette,' accompanied by the Augusta Symphony.


A few weeks ago, I went to see Dailey and Vincent with Daddy.  They are a great bluegrass band that performed at The Imperial Theatre as part of the Southern Soul & Song series the Morris Museum hosts each year.  So much fun!


I had lunch recently with my friend Ginger and her adorable daughter Zoe.  Isn't she the cutest?  Ginger and I actually worked together in Birmingham and she moved to Augusta with her husband shortly before I returned.  She is a great jewelry designer!

No comments: