Tuesday, June 7, 2011

memorial day weekend

Memorial Day, we tried to take it easy.  This is going to be a busy summer!!

On Friday, we used our second-to-last Vallarta daily deal - thank goodness.  I am about over this place.  :)

We ran into some of Brad's high school friends and it was great catching up and visiting with them!


Jason and Carly Capito

Neal and Jen Carter - newlyweds!!

~

On Saturday, we played with the boat to get her ready for the lake.  She is a little temperamental in her old age and needs some encouragement to run smoothly.  That night, we enjoyed pizza and went to see Hangover 2.  I didn't think it was as good as the first but Brad loved it.  :)

On Sunday, we took the pontoon to the lake - she ran like a charm!!  We just piddled around with Mom and Dad and went fishing.  I was the only one to catch a fish, a little shellcracker.  Ha. 

After the lake, we went over to Blake and Mike's to enjoy some pulled pork that Mike had been smoking all day.  Steve and Michelle were there as well and it was great to visit with them on the back patio.



Brad and I both worked a little on Monday.  I even went shorts shopping with him on my afternoon off.  Am I a good wife or what?  Brad is super picky and slow when it comes to shopping.  Are all guys that way??

No comments: