Sunday, August 19, 2012

buffalo chicken bread



This is basically a buffalo chicken pizza rolled up and baked.  I used fat free (or light) blue cheese dressing but added a few crumbles of blue cheese too.  I used a lot less cheese than it calls for too.  

I have never really cooked with a lot of chicken but since discovering you can shred it with your Kitchen-Aid, I use it all the time!  Just bake the chicken in foil with a little butter and S&P at 350 until done.  While still hot, throw it in your mixer and turn up a few notches.  It will perfectly shred the chicken - amazing!  I usually cook up a large batch and then freeze it in ziplocs in .5, 1 or 2 cup portions (labeled).  That way I can just pull it out of the freezer, thaw it quickly in the microwave and add to a recipe with ease.  

1 comment:

Maricar said...

I'm so shedding my chicken this way.