Wednesday, January 19, 2011

tv list

Well, I have much to post but that will have to wait until I download photos.  :)

In the meantime, here is some TV I am looking forward to this spring:

1. American Idol
It will be very interesting to see how the changes worked out for them.
2. The Event
I needed a replacement since LOST is off the air.  Hope they can save this one!
3. CSI
Cheesy but a good one.
4. Grey's Anatomy
Loving this season!
5. Desperate Housewives
Ugh, not so good right now.
6. Brothers & Sisters
Could be better...
7. Hawaii Five-0
New fave!  The Hawaii setting doesn't hurt.
8. Blue Bloods
Tom Selleck.  'Nuff said. 
9. Live to Dance
Slow-starter for me.  Way too many cutesy acts.  I like the real talent, which they have, but they haven't shown much of it yet. 
10. 30 for 30
We are loving these docs on ESPN.

No comments: